My learning of skating

                 Hello readers. I'm back on this platform after a long break. I had good motive and support from all your comments. And the answer for the question which was asked in the older blog post in the name of "The great travel ship" is The Symphony of the seas. Anyone who has not read it can check it down.

                Ok let me enter to today's topic. It about my learning of skating. Long time back when I was small ,may be in the age of six or seven I was very interested in skating. In that period I use to take my sister's shoes and try to walk on my own  by catching the pillars in my home. 

                By seeing my practices my sister jumped off her skin. She was not astonished by seeing my hard work or my practices. Actually by watching the shoes. It was a hyper wheeled one!! and my sister was just learn It was very hard to learn for her, as it was the harder level in skating.

               She was astonished but did not leave my hand. She trained me fully in her leisure. After a month or two I was mastered in it. I eagerly practiced daily. Two to three years later since I learned I reduced my practice frequently due to my studies After few months I stopped on the whole.

              Now at present I can't stand on the shoes even for few seconds without a support. For this I can also blame my shoes as it is torn. Even today I have a big interest on learning it again. I wish to learn but if time permits. In future I may have ertenities to learn but I will miss my sister's teachings. The best skating coach of my life.


Will meet you in next post guys.

Comments

  1. Super sasurutha akka 👌👏 and I am Sidharth Sivathmik's brother don't think I am Sivathmika .it's super excellent 👌👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A memorable day in my school 🤗

The great travel ship🛳

School days 📚