What if I have a friendship with a alien

Hi readers!! How is your time running? To pass a few minutes⏳, today I am here with a interesting topic. What if I have a accidental land in the planet🌐 of aliens 👽👾 . First of all I would grow up a good friendship👥 with aliens. Then I would ask them about their relationship with any other creatures in any other planets in different galaxies💫. If yes then their experience of traveling in space and to new galaxy🌌. And an important question, about their space craft🚀. I like studying of alien and their space craft. If they permit I wish to ride on it. Then a final question to them is about their technology improvement in which they can travel faster to planet or galaxy, translation of the languages 🗣️in a fraction of a second. After completing the discussion I would enjoy with them. Eventually I may learn new skills from them. New skills which I have learnt I will keep them secret as they believe on me . After landing to our earth I would share my new experience with all who believe that 🙃. ♒🔺🔻. Don't be panic I just tried to convey that this post have come to an end in 👽's language. Thank you for reading this article. I will meet you in an another article 👋👋. 

Comments

  1. Hi Sasurutha ka I am Siddharth your blog is very nice but my sister didn't do any block but your blog is very nice you do many blogs aka keep many super names for blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A memorable day in my school 🤗

The great travel ship🛳

School days 📚