The great travel ship🛳

Hi guys. How are you?? Today I here with a interesting content📄. And I thank everyone who commented for my last post 🙏. Ok now I am going to speak about an interesting topic. It is about the world's largest travel ship. Can you guess it? If it's difficult I'll give you some clues 🤔.

It is a family of Royal Caribbean Oasis class. The creative mind of Mc Daniel made this huge success in his career 🖊. This 36 months of hard work and started voyage in 7th April 2018 🚢. 

The reason which made MC Daniel to build such a gigantic ship is, not to stuff only passengers also stuff added activities 🏟.  It containcontain 22 restaurants, 24 pools, 2759 cabins a park with over to 20,000 tropical plants.🍀


The maximum capacity of passengers could be 6680 👥and above 2200 crews. If you could answer this please do let me know in the comment box. Thank you friends spending your time with my blog. Will meet you in the next blog👋👋. 

Comments

  1. Its a ship Akka and very nice super sasurutha aka it's nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Siddarth. But the ship has a specific name. If you could answer 😃

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No Siva. I'll tell you in my next blog post.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A memorable day in my school 🤗

School days 📚